Welcome to The Calculus Wiki
The wiki about Calculus that anyone can edit! Find all the information & resources in the domain of Calculus at one single place...
Calculus is simply the science which deals with rates of changes. Calculus increases the scope of physics by giving it the 'Curve' dimension. It helps us to deal with changing quantities called 'variables' using the concept of 'functions'. All science follows the simple concept called 'symmetry' and so does calculus. We are here to appreciate this symmetry. For the beginners, i will define calculus using the image below:
Contents (View All Pages)
What's new on The Calculus Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...